Tuesday, July 28, 2009
Fugitive Recovery Agents Association™ is searching for new licensed members in the United States
Join the Ohio Fugitive Recovery Agents Association Today visit SpringBreakBail.com
Becoming a fugitive recovery
agent shouldn’t be all that hard right? I mean I've boiled it down to 9 easy steps…
1. Find a quality bounty hunter school or training.
2. Get licensed, if required.
3. If you are unsure if licensing is required, look it up.
4. Get the essential gear and support systems in place.
5. Market your services.
6. If successful, find and arrest the fugitive, then take him to jail.
7. If successful, invoice and collect for services from client.
8. Repeat steps 6 through 8 as often as necessary.
9. Find more bounty hunter training and improve your skills. Again, repeat as often as necessary.
Actually, I wish it were that easy but it is not- though not impossible as many would have you imagine.
Large Bonds™ by Spring Break®
Active Warrants™ by Spring Break®
FRAA of Ohio by Spring Break®
P.O. Box 323
Lorain, Ohio 44052